Albert Einstein is perhaps the most famous scientist of the 20th century. One of his most well-known accomplishments is the formula E=mc². Despite its familiarity, many people don't really understand what it means.
If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t know it well enough.
Einstein famously said “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t know it well enough”. I believe the same is true of business and in particular of sales and selling. It is imperative that you and your employees are able to articulate what you sell to your prospective customers in a clear, explicit, relevant and easily understood manner.
Transform the way you approach your business and sales process.
Sales must be the life blood that courses through the veins of any business. Even if you have plenty of business – are you getting the right kind of business?
There is a formula, virtually unknown, that you too can deploy to help you underpin your sales process. That formula is:
D x V + F > R
(Disatisfaction x Vision + First Steps > Resistance)
A six step approach
Using this formula and a number of other proven business principles I have created a 6 step approach to transforming your buisness and sales process. The stages are:
- Stage 1 - The Correct Mindset & Business Roadmap
- Stage 2 - No Pitch - Fundamentals of the 'no pitch' approach / Close great deals without 'selling'
- Stage 3 - Buyer Behaviour - The Fundamental Principles & Formula For Highest Quality Outcomes
- Stage 4 - People Profiling & Communication
- Stage 5 - Mapping Your Sales Process
- Stage 6 - Deployment of Your New Sales Process
Discover how the system can work for your business. We will be very happy to come and talk with you, learn more about your business and discuss the implementation process in detail.